I continue to look for easy healthy and quick meals… Since I get home around 7:30 most nights, I don’t want to be cooking forever nor do I want to eat super late… This is not only quick, but it’s delicious and healthy!
- 1 pound chicken
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp cilantro (I used dried)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare dish… I used a clear baking dish, so I sprayed in with Pam. I may use my Pampered Chef stone next time…
- Place chicken in pan. I cut the chicken into small pieces so it would cook faster.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl (except onion and pepper). This is your seasoning.
- Chop onion and pepper and place over chicken.
- Cover chicken, peppers, and onions with the seasoning…
- Cook 30 minutes or until done!
I served it with cauliflower rice!