1. His birthday is in December and 2. It’s so easy!
So here it is…
- 1 lb chicken
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 3-4 tbsp Hot sauce (more or less depending on your spice preference)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 pieces of nitrate free bacon
- Green onions
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375. Put oil into oven safe pan (aka cast iron skillet, which I only just got). Add bacon and cook until done. Once finished, wrap in paper towel and set aside
2. Cut chicken and sweet potato into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Mix well. Add to oven safe pan with bacon fat.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes to begin cooking chicken. Then place pan in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done and sweet potato is soft.
4. Add bacon and green onions